In today’s world, it is pretty common to see almost everyone dealing with a smart phone or laptops and to charge these devices you often see power chargers, power packs and various other options that people carry with them to charge these devices. But at the end of the day when you come home to plugging these devices in a switch and find them congested with an extension cord or a triple socket adapter that’s when you realize there is a problem. To overcome this issue, we have come up with a solution that will simply fix the wall socket and make sure your device gets charged at the same time. The question remains how? Well, to answer; just change your twin socket to a USB wall socket. For more information, please log on to https://www.golinx.com.au/.
Once you get your hands on the USB wall socket, just call up an electrician to replace your typical switch with this one. Let’s find out the benefits that come up with switching to the USB Wall Socket.
Benefits that come up with Switching to a USB Wall Socket Right Now
- The USB wall sockets can replace the traditional sockets for good. They come in with features like metal clad, flat plate, white plastic and screw less plate.
- The smart USB charging function is one of the greatest abilities of this socket. When the switch is not in use, the USB wall socket goes into the standby mode and when you insert an cable into it and plug into the device, the USB wall socket adjust the charging pattern to suit it.
- The twin socket feature also make this a unique switch where you retain the twin 13A plug socket and get the benefits of not only one but two add USB charger sockets.
- By only using the USB cable, you can get an extra added advantage of charging your Android Phone, iPhone, Android Tablet, iPad or even a photo camera directly from the switch.
- The different types of USB Wall Sockets available include single / twin plastic USB sockets, floor USB sockets, under cabinet power station with sockets, flat plate USB single / twin sockets, grid USB modules and extension lead with sockets all coming from various manufacturers.
- Lastly, one of the most important benefit that comes with the USB wall socket is that it ensures that your device is not overloaded, hence, results in saving your device from being damaged or burned.
Switching to a usb wall socket in Australia is no less than an investment and a relief. So if your office and home are filled with the conventional switches, it’s time to replace them with the USB wall sockets right now.